The healthy bowl is one of the trends in food that you absolutely have to try. They are dishes full of healthy ingredients that mix colors, nutrients and flavors. They are quick to do, so they are perfect for those who have little time or have to take it to go to work or to university. They are not heavy at all, and they perfectly combine carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables.
On this occasion we propose a healthy bowl of wholemeal pasta, salmon and mushrooms. The whole pasta is perfect to satiate and regulate intestinal transit, salmon will provide the necessary dose of protein and mushrooms are rich in many nutrients, fat-free and very beneficial to the body. And the rest of the ingredients? They are also healthy, delicious and will be great on the plate. Discover it:
Ingredients for the healthy bowl of wholemeal pasta, salmon and mushrooms:
- 150 g of wholemeal pasta
- 1 avocado
- 200 g of marinated salmon in cubes
- 100 g of kimchi
- 1 handful of radishes
- Soybean sprouts
- Bolettus for salads
- Sunflower oil
- Roasted sesame
- Black sesame
- 1 ginger nut
- 4 tablespoons of soy
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of ground peanuts
1. Separate the mushrooms.
2. Cut the radishes into thin slices. Dress with a little vinegar of rice, salt and pepper.
3. Mix with the lightly stir fried Enoki in the pan. Reserve.
4. Stir fry the mushrooms with a little oil, add salt and pepper. Reserve.
5. Boil the wholemeal pasta with a bit of salt according to the indicated time. Drain and cool. Reserve.
6. Cut the avocado into cubes.
7. Prepare the oriental seasoning by mixing the ingredients.
8. Put the cold pasta in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
9. Sauce with the dressing.
10. Decorate with the two types of sesame.
11. Mix and serve.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!