We offer you a different couscous of vegetables and mushrooms, more exotic and with a mix of spectacular flavors. If you already like couscous, you’ll love this one. Have you ever thought about putting mushrooms, pumpkin or onion jam? Well, ours carries this and much more. The best dish for any meal and also to go. Because you can eat well at work, and we’ll show you with this recipe:
Ingredients for vegetables and mushrooms couscous:
For the onion and cinnamon jam:
1 red or figueres onion cut julienne
1 small spoon of cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
For the couscous:
200 g of couscous
1 orange juice
400 ml of vegetable broth
Salt and pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 carrot cut in thick strips
½ zucchini cut in thick strips
100 g of squash cut in thick strips
1 pack of Bolettus for pasta
Salt and pepper
Parsley to decorate.
1. For the onion chutney: put a little oil in a saucepan, the onion with cinnamon and sugar and cook over a low heat until it is well poached. Add a little water from time to time so it does not take too much color.
2. Rub the couscous with olive oil so it stays well separated.
3. In a casserole, add the vegetable broth, saffron, juice of 1 orange, a little salt and pepper and bring to the fire. When it begins to boil, add the vegetables cut in thick strips and cook for 6 minutes, add the mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and strain the liquid over the couscous. Reserve the vegetables and mushrooms.
4. Once the couscous is all covered, cover and let stand about 10 minutes.
5. Put the couscous on a plate and decorate with mushrooms and vegetables.
6. Decorate with onion and cinnamon jam.
7. Add a little oil, decorate with parsley and serve.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!