Lasagna is one of the worldwide most appreciated dishes, and it cannot be more delicious … or can it? We present you with an even better recipe than the classic one, a mushroom and vegetable lasagna with goat cheese, which gives it a spectacular touch. It does not carry any meat or fish, so it is also suitable for vegetarians, and we assure you that it is the perfect food for any day. Healthy, good and cheap. You will love it for sure!
Ingredients for the vegan mushrooms and vegetables lasagna:
4 sheets of lasagna (fresh pasta)
200 g of goat cheese
300 g of béchamel
3 ripe tomatoes
200 ml of tomato sauce
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 tray of Bolettus for pasta
Salt and pepper
For the vegetable base:
1. Cut all the vegetables into 5mm dice.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic. Brown gently and add the onion. Add a little salt.
3. Add green and red pepper. Stir-fry gently while stirring.
4. Add the zucchini, eggplant and chopped tomato.
5. Add the tomato sauce. Add the tray of Bolettus for pasta and continue cooking until you get a pulpy texture. Reserve.
For the lasagna:
1. Heat water with salt and cook pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions. Cool and drain.
2. Cut the slices in half and assemble the lasagna by interlacing layers of mushroom and vegetable sauce, béchamel sauce, goat cheese and pasta.
3. Finish with béchamel sauce and goat cheese.
4. Put in the oven for about 25 minutes at 200ºC or until it is well browned.
5. Cut and serve.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!