We present you a very healthy recipe with organic mushrooms, organic eggs and pasta. If you want to eat healthy without losing too much time and money, this dish is perfect for you. It provides all the necessary nutrients, and it is also organic! You can choose the pasta you prefer, whether made from wheat, spelt, quinoa, lentils or the one you like the most. All will be delicious with this easy and suitable recipe for the whole family. What are you waiting for to try it?
Ingredients for noodles with organic mushrooms and organic eggs
- 300 gr of noodles
- 1 pack of organic Bolettus
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat some water in a pot pan. When boiling, add the noodles. Cook al dente, and let stand.
- In a frying pan, heat the tablespoon of oil and add the chopped garlic.
- When the garlic is browned, add the organic eggs and stir to obtain scrambled eggs.
- Add the pack of organic mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the noodles and correct with salt, pepper, and oil to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!