We propose an off-road dish, a mushroom quiche, spinach and blue cheese that you can serve equally as a starter for dinner or to take away to work or for hiking. It is a vegetarian option with a lot of flavor, since blue cheese gives it a very distinctive touch. In addition, the mushrooms mix perfectly with all the ingredients and from now on they will become a basic for all your quiches.
Ingredients for the mushroom, spinach and blue cheese quiche:
1 tray of mushrooms for eggs
1 tablespoon of oil
Salt and pepper
1 sheet of puff pastry
500 ml of cream
1 bag of spinach leaves
100 g of blue cheese
1. Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the mushrooms. Pepper. Reserve.
2. In the same pan stir fry the spinach leaves. Reserve.
3. Line a cake mold with puff pastry.
4. Place the cooked spinach. Add the blue cheese cut into dice. Add the mushrooms.
5. In a bowl mix the cream, eggs, salt and pepper with the help of a whisk. Put on the quiche.
6. Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool and cut.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!