We’ve all had the typical last-minute visit, and the question “what about dinner now?” Having a pack of boletus for rice in the fridge will allow you to make a different and tasty mushroom risotto that will surprise your guests. A dish that seems very elaborate but easy to make:
Ingredients for mushroom risotto:
1 tray of Bolettus for rice
1/2 medium onion
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 glass of white wine
200 g of Carnaroli or Arboreo rice
100 g of pumpkin
700 ml chicken broth
Salt and pepper
15 g of butter
50 g of mascarpone
50 g of grated parmesan
25 g of grated Parmesan
1. Prepare the butter, mascarpone and parmesan in a bowl. Reserve it.
2. Chop the onion and cut the pumpkin into small dice.
3. Cook the onion in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of oil. When the onion is cooked, but white, add the pumpkin and cook for two more minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and stir over medium heat until golden brown.
5. Add the rice and stir over low heat for two minutes.
6.Add the wine and reduce until it does not smell like alcohol.
7. Add 1/6 of the broth and simmer until it lightly evaporates. Keep adding the broth until the 14-16 minutes of cooking are completed.
8. Add a little salt to balance the flavors. Add a pinch of pepper.
9. Remove from heat when the rice is cooked and the broth is almost reduced.
10. Add the mixture of cheese and butter and mascarpone.
11. Serve on a plate and decorate with parmesan.
Although you may think that cream will have a creamier texture, we recommend not using it. The texture that characterizes the risotto is achieved only with the right type of rice, cooking over low heat and adding butter at the end.