We present our Thai shrimp and mushroom soup, a recipe that cannot be more special. It is light, tasty and very original, with a spicy touch that you will love. The perfect dish to get out of the routine but keep eating healthy. Also, it is suitable for celiac people, which is great.
Ingredients for Thai shrimp and mushroom soup:
- 500 ml of fish stock
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 carrot
- 3-4 hot chilies
- 6 peeled prawns
- Coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 tray of mushrooms for salads and soups
- Cut the peeled prawns in half.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown the chili peppers. Add the fish broth and the coconut milk. Keep a gentle boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli cut into bits. Add the carrot. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add the fish sauce, the coriander leaves.
- Add the prawns and cook for 1 minute. Add a splash of lime. Remove, salt and pepper.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!