Have you ever considered making a mushroom cake? Yes, a sweet cake, in the style of a carrot cake. We propose this delicious recipe with which you will discover a new world. Little by little we are changing the world of sweets, making it more healthy and suitable for everyone, and this is a perfect example of how a dessert can be healthy, nutritious and be great at the same time. Try it and you’ll tell us what you think, we’re sure you’ll love it.
Ingredients for the mushroom cake:
For the mushroom cake:
2 teaspoons of baking powder
175 g of flour
175 g of brown sugar
125 ml of light olive oil
1 tray of mushrooms for eggs
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
For the icing:
125 g of cream cheese
40 g of icing sugar
15 g of butter
1 lemon peel
1. Stir fry the mushrooms in a pan with a little oil. Put a little salt, reserve and grind.
2. Mix flour and baking soda. Sift.
3. Add nutmeg and cinnamon. Reserve.
4. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the oil. Add the sugar.
5. Add the flour and finally the mushrooms.
6. Put in a mold lined with baking paper and cook at 170ºC for 30-40 minutes. Check that it is cooked and remove from the oven.
1. Mix the cream cheese, butter at room temperature, icing sugar, ground ginger and lemon peel.
2. Beat the mixture with a whisk until it has a creamy texture.
3. Reserve in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Finishing the cake:
1. Once the cake is cold, put the icing with the help of a pastry bag.
2. Pass the spatula and decorate with lemon zest.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!