This green gazpacho is an alternative to the traditional one, perfect for your summer meals, this time with spinach and jalapeños, which give the color and a spicy kick, respectively. It is fresh, tasty and full of vitamins. The best thing is that you can make a lot and keep it in the fridge, to have it always when you return from work or, if you are on vacation, when returning from the beach.
In addition, to flavor it we propose a mixture of pumpkin seeds, fresh cheese and mushrooms. Surely you have never added this garnish to a gazpacho, but we can promise you that it will surprise and enchant you.
Ingredients for green gazpacho with mushrooms, fresh cheese and pumpkin seeds:
- 1 kg of Raff tomato or green coeur de boeuf
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 handful of clean spinach
- ½ tin of preserved jalapeños
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cucumber
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 100 ml of water
- 30 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 3 slices of bread
- Bolettus for salads
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- 100 g fresh cheese
1. Stir fry the mushrooms with a little oil, put a bit of salt and pepper. Allow to cool and chop with the knife.
2. Mix the gazpacho ingredients in the mixer.
3. Cut the bread and add.
4. Add the jalapeños.
5. Add the spinach.
6. Peele and remove the seeds from the cucumber.
7. Remove the seeds from the green pepper and cut into pieces.
8. Remove the branches from the green tomatoes and cut into pieces.
9. Peel the garlic and remove the inner bud.
10. Add salt.
11. Add the vinegar, water and olive oil. Stir well.
12. Mix until a very fine cream.
13. Add of salt and vinegar. Mix 1 more minute to equalize flavors.
For the garnish:
1. Lightly stir fry the mushrooms and dress with salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar.
Finishing the plate:
1. Put the stir fried mushrooms and the cheese cubes on the base of a bowl.
2. Pour the gazpacho around.
3. Top with the seasoned stir fries mushrooms.
4. Decorate with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.
If you want to see more recipes for all tastes and made with Bolettus, visit our YouTube channel!